Monday, January 17, 2011

Too many ideas

This just makes me happy- hello, Mrs. Fox!



I want to make this!



Love the vintage looking white cake. No frilly exact designs on my cake, No Ma'am. The more imperfect the better.




I like the use of wood and pine cones here :)




Thinking of ways to decorate a tent and noticed some of my colors.




Pine cones, Acorns, Squirrels, OH MY!




Liking the idea of hanging fabric/lace/quilts outside for some photo ops.






How do you feel about the menu? I need some votes.





Would it be a southern wedding without a mason jar?




I always come back to this picture- wondering if I can make it myself?....






I'm playing with the idea of using some cotton instead of flowers. I'm really liking the flower alternatives and how neat would it be to have some fluffy white cotton ?







Again with the lights.






Annnd I'm overwhelmed. The more I look, the more I see. At least some of it is saved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment