Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mad Search

The bridesmaid dress search is on.












Are you getting the picture?



This is where I drown you with links:


All I have found so far, is Jade's dress.

And I'm really digging this dress, too.

This dress is growing on me.

Any thoughts on this Anthropologie dress?

A fun Sue Wong dress in champagne.

I don't know if anyone would want to pay this much, but this is a pretty neat BCBG dress.

This is even catching my attention now. Another ModCloth find.





Suggestions?


3 comments:

  1. Okay... First of all, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ModCloth. I have been admiring dresses on their site for quite some time. I have never bought anything from them, tho, so I'm not sure how their clothes would fit me. I see lots of cute things, but when I put them on, they don't always look as cute on me! Hahaha. I think I'm going to send you an email with some other cute dresses I saw. What color are you thinking? Cream, tan, pastels? Just so that I know what to look for. This idea is really great - because each of us can find a dress style that works best for us. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, but I've never bought anything, either. There were so many other cute dresses on the site, but they were all out of stock. I'm glad you are on board! I wanted everyone to get the chance to find what worked for them best. As far as colors, just think honey, cream, tan, light brown.... on the picture above that is just the dresses without models- the first two rows are all great colors. i love the picture above that with all the brown bridesmaid dresses, too. Think sweet like honey, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate :) Feel free to send me pictures of anything via phone or email!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! also, I meant to mention- it doesn't have to be a solid either. Lace, patterns, etc. are cool.

    ReplyDelete