Friday, April 22, 2011

hobnail and lace

Welp! Steven designed our save the dates and we just put a print order in online, so I am excited to see how they turn out!! We should get them in a week. In the meantime, I've moved on to new obsessions of the week- formal invitations and dresses.

As I was looking at some cool invite vendors for ideas, I came across this lovely collection of lace pictures on Atypical Type A. So neat.

I'm feeling very secretive about my dress ideas, but I'm on a mad search for invite inspirations that I actually like.


OH! I have been meaning to share this for a while...
(this is just a sneak peak)

Since I have started collecting white hobnail glass pieces, I almost passed out when I saw this perfection. Hobnail and my colors everywhere!!! CLICK HERE for the rest of the lovliness via Ruffledblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment